Step 1: You Submit a Storefront Request
Step 2: We Verify Your Order and Create the Storefront
- Once you have completed the sale, fill out the online submission form with your client’s business information. The form is found at http://fulfillment.radiatemedia.com/storefront_submission. You may enter this information either together with your client or on your own.
- After entering the necessary client information, click Submit. (NOTE: The more information you are able to include, the more effective and impressive the final Storefront will be.)
Step 3: Revising and Approval
- Within one (1) business day of your submission, we will send you email confirmation that we have received the request form.
- Within four (4) business days of your submission, we will provide you with a preview link, username and password for your client’s new Storefront.
Step 4: Storefront Goes Live
- Visit the preview link, review the Storefront with your client, and determine if any revisions need to be made. We suggest you give your client the username and password only after they have seen and approved the Storefront.
- If revisions are needed, you may either send them to our fulfillment team in an email, or you may make them yourself by signing in to the Storefront with the username and password.
- Any revisions that you wish our fulfillment team to make must be submitted before the Storefront goes live.
Notes on Storefront Customization
- The Storefront will automatically go live one (1) week after the original submission date. Once it is live, any additional modifications can only be made within the Storefront editing interface.
- Billing will begin once the Storefront is live.
Our fulfillment team is unable to design custom logos for Storefronts. If no logo/header is sent with a submission form, we will insert the business’s name into our generic header design.
We use the content that is provided from the submission form or that is already on the Storefront. Our services do not include original content creation for a Storefront.
Visual customization is limited to the options that are available on the Storefront’s editing interface. You can preview Storefront templates by visiting http://fulfillment.radiatemedia.com/theme_samples.